How to add extra storage space in any kitchen for $40
We recently told you about a fantastic bathroom storage solution. It gives you a surprising about of space in bathrooms of any size. Not only is it awesome, but it's also on sale at the lowest price ever today at Amazon. How can you pass this up for just $29?! People love this great little cabinet so much because it can fit almost anywhere. It's also deceptively compact despite offering plenty of space to store all sorts of items. Now that we have your bathroom covered, it's time to add cheap storage space in your kitchen.
Is your kitchen so tight that it's a constant source of frustration for you and your family? Or perhaps it's reasonably spacious but you have so much stuff packed in that things have gotten overwhelming.
In either case, there's a very nifty solution we came across called the StoveShelf Magnetic Shelf, and people absolutely love it. It costs just $39.99 so it's a wonderfully affordable way to add cheap storage space to just about any kitchen!
Cheap storage space in almost any kitchen
Most stoves have a flat metal top, but you can't really use it as a shelf for two reasons. First, it's usually quite shallow so it wouldn't hold much anyway. And second, one wrong move means you could accidentally knock something back behind your stove.
That's where the StoveShelf Magnetic Shelf comes in. This brilliant contraption attaches to the top of your stove in about 1 second. It has silicone-encased magnets that stick to metal surfaces without scratching them. That means if you rent, you don't have to worry about doing any damage.
Simply pop it onto your stove and voila! You now have a new shelf where you can store things you need constant access to. Examples include salt and pepper, other spices, olive oil, and plenty more. You'll also free up space in your cabinets and drawers as a result, so it really is a win/win!
The StoveShelf is very affordable. We've seen it selling for as much as $50, but now it's down to $39.99. And if you're looking for more ways to add storage to your kitchen, we've included two more awesome ideas below.
StoveShelf Magnetic Shelf fast facts
Cheap storage in your kitchen is just a few clicks away. Here are the key takeaways:
- StoveShelf is a magnetic shelf that attaches to most stoves in seconds
- Once installed, it provides sturdy storage space for spices, olive oil, and even decor
- Installing this great shelf takes no special adhesives, and there are no holes to drill or tools to use
- Simply place the magnetic shelf on the back of your stove and you're done
- StoveShelf uses sturdy construction so you don't have to worry about storing all the condiments and spices you want
- It's fitted with two silicone-encased neodymium magnets that are strong enough to keep it securely attached without damaging your stove’s factory finish
Other great cheap storage options
The StoveShelf obviously isn't for everyone. But the good news is that there are some other products on Amazon that might be a better fit in your kitchen. The $25 Magnetic Fridge Spice Rack is a great solution that'll stick to your fridge and let you clear out your entire spice cabinet. It's rare to find one simple and affordable solution that instantly frees up so much space in your cabinets!
Then there's the KES 30-Inch Kitchen Pot Rack that has a coupon you can clip right now. For under $60, you get a stunning set of shelves with a bold modern look. This setup couldn't be easier to install, and it'll hold all your cookware in one spot. Or, you can use the shelves for other things like spices. This way, you'll clear out cabinet space and upgrade the look of your kitchen in one fell swoop.
Definitely check them out — they'll help add extra storage space to any kitchen!
The post How to add extra storage space in any kitchen for $40 appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Find out why 23,000 Amazon shoppers rave about this $14 nonstick pan
- Oops: Price mistake on Amazon’s #1 smart home device makes it $20 with a $30 credit
- Monday’s deals: $9 COVID tests, $99 AirPods, 4K TVs, Sony headphones, more
- 5 must-have Amazon finds you’ve probably never even heard of
Trending Right Now:
- 9 amazing iPhone tricks that most people don’t know about
- Netflix movies, shows, & series: New releases for the week of January 23rd
- Rat infestation leads to expanded recall – check your pantry for these nuts
How to add extra storage space in any kitchen for $40 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 24 Jan 2022 at 11:46:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.