How to add extra storage space in your kitchen for $40 on Amazon
We recently told you about a fantastic bathroom storage solution. It gives you a surprising about of space in bathrooms of any size. Not only is it awesome, but it's also on sale at the lowest price ever today at Amazon. How can you pass this up for just $29?! People love this great little cabinet so much because it can fit almost anywhere. It's also deceptively compact despite offering plenty of space to store all sorts of items. Now that we have your bathroom covered, it's time to add extra storage space in your kitchen.
Is your kitchen so tight that it's a constant source of frustration for you and your family? Or perhaps it's reasonably spacious but you have so much stuff packed in that things have gotten overwhelming. In either case, there's a very nifty solution we came across called the StoveShelf Magnetic Shelf, and people absolutely love it. It costs just $39.99 so it's a wonderfully affordable way to add extra storage space to just about any kitchen!
Extra storage space in almost any kitchen
Most stoves have a flat metal top, but you can't really use it as a shelf for two reasons. First, it's usually quite shallow so it wouldn't hold much anyway. And second, one wrong move means you could accidentally knock something back behind your stove.
That's where the StoveShelf Magnetic Shelf comes in. This brilliant contraption attaches to the top of your stove in about 1 second. It has silicone-encased magnets that stick to metal surfaces without scratching them. That means if you rent, you don't have to worry about doing any damage. Simply pop it onto your stove and voila! You now have a new shelf where you can store things you need constant access to. Examples include salt and pepper, other spices, olive oil, and plenty more. You'll also free up space in your cabinets and drawers as a result, so it really is a win/win!
The StoveShelf is very affordable. We've seen it selling for as much as $50, but now it's down to $39.99. And if you're looking for more ways to add storage to your kitchen, we've included two more awesome ideas below. The $24 Magnetic Fridge Spice Rack is a great solution that'll stick to your fridge and let you clear out your entire spice cabinet. Then there's the KES 30-Inch Kitchen Pot Rack that has a 9% coupon right now.
Definitely check them out — they'll help add extra storage space to any kitchen!
StoveShelf Magnetic Shelf
- StoveShelf is a magnetic shelf that attaches to most stoves in seconds. Once installed, it provides sturdy storage space for spices, olive oil, and even decor.
- Installing this great shelf takes no special adhesives, and there are no holes to drill or tools to use. Simply place the magnetic shelf on the back of your stove and you're done.
- StoveShelf uses sturdy construction so you don't have to worry about storing all the condiments and spices you want. It's fitted with two silicone-encased neodymium magnets that are strong enough to keep it securely attached without damaging your stove’s factory finish.
Magnetic Fridge Spice Rack
KES 30-Inch Kitchen Pot Rack
Go here to see this month's best deals on Amazon!
The post How to add extra storage space in your kitchen for $40 on Amazon appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon’s Labor Day Apple deals: 5 deep discounts you won’t believe
- Amazon’s Labor Day refrigerator and appliance sales will save you so much money
- This $20 screwdriver set on Amazon is the last one you’ll ever need
- Save money on internet service with a $55 box that’ll make your cable company furious
Trending Right Now:
- There might actually be two new $1,400 stimulus checks on the way
- Android users: Do not click on this text message
- Everyone’s flipping out over this new Netflix rom-com that shot to #1 on the charts
How to add extra storage space in your kitchen for $40 on Amazon originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 31 Aug 2021 at 18:26:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.